Health Care Roles In Communication
Final Project: Health Care Roles in Communication
Knowing how to communicate in all health care roles is important. There are many areas of health care, so a diverse understanding of each will not only help you as a health care employee, but will also help the patients you meet. Being aware of the different communication roles may also help guide your decision in choosing your particular health care career.
*Resources: Appendix A
*Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
*Choose one of the scenarios presented in Appendix A and examine the role of communication for each relevant key player listed in Appendix A. Describe the perspectives of each player and an appropriate solution to the scenario.
*Write a 2,100- to 2,800-word paper in APA format containing the following:
2). Overview of chosen scenario
3). Discussion of each key player’s perspective in accordance with your chosen scenario
4). Discussion of communication implications
5). Overview of an appropriate resolution
*Use and cite a minimum of three outside sources.
*Post your paper as a Microsoft Word attachment.
Can you really trust your senses and the interpretation of sensory data to give you an accurate view of the world? Describe and discuss the accuracy and the weaknesses of the human senses as they pertain to thinking in general and to your own thinking in particular.
Write a two to three (2–3) page (approximately 500–750 word) paper that addresses the following:
1. Provide at least three (3) reasons for believing in the accuracy or inaccuracy of sensory information.
2. Identify and describe at least three (3) factors contributing to the accuracy of sensory data.
3. Discuss the roles of “nature” and “nurture” with regard to the interpretation and evaluation of sensory data.
4. Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Your textbook may count as one (1) source. At least one (1) of your sources must be obtained from the collection of databases accessible from the Learning Resources Center Web page.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
• Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
• In addition to the two to three (2–3) pages assigned, a title page with the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date is to be included, as well as a Reference Page.
• Sources documented using APA style for in-text citations and listed on the References Page using APA style format.