Proposing Methods To Move Forward Discussion
PROPOSING METHODS TO MOVE FORWARD
Using your data toward the final paper, you will begin to look at ways to move the organization forward. Discuss the proposed methods to apply processes and policies within the organization from the data. Revisit any ethical concerns within the data that has surfaced since you reviewed it in Unit 2. Analyze the implications and practices to accomplish an organization’s mission and vision using the data.
Requirements: minimum 250 words
Can you really trust your senses and the interpretation of sensory data to give you an accurate view of the world? Describe and discuss the accuracy and the weaknesses of the human senses as they pertain to thinking in general and to your own thinking in particular.
Write a two to three (2–3) page (approximately 500–750 word) paper that addresses the following:
1. Provide at least three (3) reasons for believing in the accuracy or inaccuracy of sensory information.
2. Identify and describe at least three (3) factors contributing to the accuracy of sensory data.
3. Discuss the roles of “nature” and “nurture” with regard to the interpretation and evaluation of sensory data.
4. Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Your textbook may count as one (1) source. At least one (1) of your sources must be obtained from the collection of databases accessible from the Learning Resources Center Web page.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
• Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
• In addition to the two to three (2–3) pages assigned, a title page with the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date is to be included, as well as a Reference Page.
• Sources documented using APA style for in-text citations and listed on the References Page using APA style format.