Sales And Customer Relation Report
YOUR REPORT IS TO INCLUDE: Due Aug 2nd worth 10% of our mark
Business Canvas Model: (2.5%)
Eg. For “insert target customer” who “insert need or problem” we have developed “insert business” that helps with “cost reduction, customization, risk reduction, location, price, accessibility, convenience/usability, brand/status design, newness to the market, uniqueness, performance, getting the job done etc”
· What problem does your business solve?
· What job does your product/service do for the customer?
· What are the benefits/values of your product/service?
· What types of relationships do you have?
· How do your customers want to relate you?
· Who do you serve?
· Who pays you?
· Who uses your product/service?
· How do customers find you?
· How do they buy?
· How do you deliver?
· What things must you do to attract customers and produce your value proposition?
· What resources do you need to perform the key activities?
· Who else do you need to make your model work?
· Who can do the work that you can’t or wont do?
· What does it cost to operate your model?
· Fixed Costs? Variable costs? Capital Costs?
· How do you get paid?
· How much?
· Name/Anticipate 6 Possible Objections people may have to your product or service and how would you handle/answer them using PEPC (that was taught in class)
Questions: OBJECTIONS related to your product (2.5%)
1. We just don’t have the budget?
Probe what’s your budget? Give choices, options
2. I need to consult with XXXXX?
What’s the specific reason….lets book both partners
3. I am currently happy with “what I have now”…. Current situation or set??
What do you have now?
4. I am too busy right now… can we talk later?
Convince them why it’s beneficial to buy the product now
5. Let me think about it….
Perks, values, guarantees, warranty
6. No… thank you
Appeal to them with your own “sad “story
Identify 6 Psychological Tactics that your group will use in your presentation to close the deal on your product or service. Example: Fear – the sales ends today! Provide scripts EXAMPLES (2.5%)
Using VISPAC & Guest Relations Modules: (2.5%)
Now that you got your customer how do we give A+ Service relating to your product or service?
Using the 6 categories:
Value: retain client. Exceed expectations, prompt solutions
Information= how to our contact them on a regular basis(s) monthly? Flyer, email?
Speed= faster service, quicker response,
Personality = Personable, high standards, trust, etc
Add-ons = what else can we sell them that will complement the product or service, other bonuses or ?
Convenience (VISPAC) =easy return policies etc